Tuesday, May 20, 2014

20 Weeks (Halfway!)


Weeks:  20 - Halfway there (although Elsa was born a week early... so maybe I'm closer than halfway, haha!)
Baby:  Ava is 7 inches long and she measured average in all areas yesterday at our anatomy scan.
Weight:  143.8  (+8.5 lbs.)   This was a big growth week for me and Ava!
Maternity clothes?  Yes, but mostly just stretchy pjs, sweats, and yoga clothes unless I'm going somewhere
Stretch marks?  Not yeeeeeeet...
Sleep:  Good!  But today I woke up and felt like I'd been run over by a truck... I was still soooo tired.
Favorite moment of the week: Going out to dinner at "El Restaurante Cancun" with my siblings for a pre-Cancun celebration together.  We never take Elsa out to eat because her patience doesn't last long and it's usually more hassle than we care to deal with... but she was soooo good and it was so much fun!
Miss anything?  Clothing options.  
Movement:  Yes!  Ava even kicked the ultrasound tech yesterday and she was pretty surprised... she said, "It's not often I actually feel a 20-weeker!"  We think it's because Ava is positioned more anterior (rather than posterior) so her kicks are much more perceptible from the outside than I remember Elsa's being.
Cravings?  I need to just go get some freakin' Zaxby's so I can shut up about it.  (We don't eat out much, haha!)  Maybe I can convince the group to go there for dinner when we're driving to the St. Louis airport this weekend!
Anything make you queasy or sick?  Nope, not currently!
Gender:   GIRL!  It was confirmed yesterday.
Labor signs:  Nope!
Symptoms:  Heartburn, uggggh.  It's so bad when I try to work out... must be all that bouncing.
Belly button in or out?  Migrating outward.
Wedding rings on or off?  On!  Thankful for no swelling of the extremities so far.
Mood:  Good. :)  
Looking forward to:  Cancun!  We fly out this Saturday morning. :) 
Freak-out moment of the week: It had nothing to do with pregnancy... it was about our how slow our internet gets when Chris is trying to play his videogame.  We got it fixed though, so that's great!
Thankful for: My in-laws!  They watched Elsa during my doctor's appointment yesterday and are watching her while we are in Cancun next week.  She absolutely adores them both, and I know the week at their house will be so fun for her... which is helpful because I'm going to miss her terribly.  I also love that they teach her songs and new words and all sorts of things. :)  

No comments: