Weeks: 25!
Baby: Ava is 13 inches long and weighs about 1 1/2 lbs... Supposedly one can hear her heartbeat when pressing an ear up to my belly at this point. (But we haven't found that to be true, yet.)
Weight: 147.0 (+11.7 lbs.)
Maternity clothes? Yes! I also re-discovered the incredibly matronly and soft nightgown I bought while I was pregnant with Elsa, and it is so comfy I still haven't taken it off today!
Stretch marks? Nooooo? (Ok, there may be hints beginning to appear... but I'm mentally banishing them using the power of The Secret.)
Sleep: Ok.
Favorite moment of the week: We went on another date night this week! Usually it's more like 1x per month, so this was extra special. We went to YaYa's, my fave restaurant. And Elsa spent the night with her grandparents so I got to sleep in today and get some blog work done early in the day for a change.
Miss anything? Pants options.
Movement: Yes... although she's been a little calmer the past few days. Btw: Elsa got to feel Ava kick this week and I think it freaked her out a little. She hasn't wanted to feel my belly again since.
Cravings? Nachos! Of course I love those anytime... but this week especially they sounded good. I made them for myself late at night and even for breakfast sometimes.
Anything make you queasy or sick? I was very sick to my stomach and queasy Saturday, but I have no idea the cause. I took Zofran but it didn't really go away til the next morning.
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: Not yet! No Braxton Hicks either.
Symptoms: I may be paranoid but I think I'm starting to notice vericose veins in my legs. Also heartburn... and the inability to put on certain shoes when wearing certain shorts/pants.
Belly button in or out? Out-ish
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Mood: About the usual.
Looking forward to: 4th of July! We go to a big family reunion at the lake and I love it. :) The 3rd also happens to be my birthday so I'm excited about that too.
Freak-out moment of the week: Last night. The combination of me not being about to buckle my shoes by myself while getting ready for date night and me making a rude remark about the Transformers franchise (which bothered Chris) caused a major blow-up. But we're good now.
Thankful for: A pregnancy that seems to be moving along without a hitch! I'll have a glucose screening in 5 weeks, but I don't anticipate any problems there. Everything seems to be going great! So very, very thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment